The Original Style range of Patented Duct Spacers allow for Conduit of varying sizes and configuration to be laid within a Conduit Trench or Duct with consistent separation of conduits.
Our Conduit Spacers are designed to suit 100, 125, 150mm and 200mm Conduit.
Consider the QIKBUILD Spacer range for a more economical, stronger, faster assembly option or contact us to discuss your layout requirements.
The CS Range has the ability to allow limited interconnection of different size spacers vertically. Interconnection of different sizes cannot be done horizontally.
Contact us to discuss Conduit layouts with mixed sizes to ensure this is the correct product for your application.
- Designed to accommodate either light or heavy duty standard conduits
- Allows various conduit sizes together in the same trench
- Spacers lock together using the unique locking lugs to form a matrix
- The matrix can be customised on site to suit the particular application
- Minimum 50mm separation between conduits by design
- Vary separation as desired during assembly with Spacer Blocks
(Part # SB20, SB25 or SB50)
Why Use Conduit Spacers?
The “milk crate” design allows penetration of the sand or other fill medium to enclose all cavities around the spacers so as to minimise ‘hot spots’.
Conduits are held secure during fill so that at any time after the installation it will be possible to more easily excavate, identify and branch into a targeted existing conduit.
Patent No. 2007907003
Calculate your Conduit Spacer
requirements using our Calculator
CONDUIT SPACER PACKS
CONDUIT SPACER DIMENSIONS (IN MM)
Our Distributor Network